SA election

[email protected]

[email protected]

Students again are faced with the same dilemma they have faced with every preceding spring – what the ultimate end of the poster wars will bring this year and whom to vote for in the SA election. This year, four sets of candidates make up the ballot for President and Vice President. However, only one team really stands out. Eric Erickson and Kelly Bosma have the experience and the leadership to be the student’s voice in the coming academic year. Both have served as SA senators, fighting for SDSU students. Erickson wrote the resolution to the 3rd B tax that will keep money from leaving SDSU. Bosma has been the real leader in the Student Advisory committee, which meets on a monthly basis and meets with City Manager Mike Williams. Together, this is the team that you want to work for you in the Student’s Association. They are very big supporters of the Technology Fellowship Program and for keeping SDSU on the road to enhancing our technology. Erickson and Bosma understand the importance of Student Organizations and have made a commitment to helping them. A Board of Organizations would help student groups across campus communicate with one another and coordinate their efforts. This teams leadership will enhance University/Community relations. SDSU students will no longer be considered visitors to Brookings, but rather we shall be noted as residents. So this year, while staring at the posters, wondering who these people are, please know what Erickson and Bosma will do for you in the Student’s Association.