One day only CCXO pop-up boutique coming to McCrory Gardens

SUBMITTED
SUBMITTED

CCXO is offering a one day only opportunity to shop their clothing collection in person, instead of online. The pop-up is coming to Brookings from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 11 at McCrory Gardens.

The boutique’s owner, Courtney Coughlin, is an SDSU alum who brings her pop-up shop to Brookings every semester.

Clothing prices range from $25 to $60, and Coughlin described the boutique’s style as “young contemporary.”

CCXO is running a 15 percent off entire purchase discount and is giving away a surprise gift with a purchase of $75 or more.

Coughlin only does around five to six pop-ups a year, so tomorrow’s event is a rare opportunity for Brookings residents to take advantage of an in-person shopping experience.

She said she likes bringing her business to Brookings because it “feels like coming home.”

The pop-up gives Coughlin a chance to interact with her customers on a more personal level, and offer them deals exclusive to the occasion.

“Because it’s an online-only boutique, there aren’t many opportunities to try clothes on and see them in person, plus we offer a discount and free gifts if you spend a certain amount of money,” she said.

Coughlin anticipates there being anywhere from 75 to 150 people shopping at tomorrow’s event, which means clothes may go fast.