One day only CCXO pop-up boutique coming to McCrory Gardens

SUBMITTED
Back to Article
Back to Article

SUBMITTED

SUBMITTED

SUBMITTED

SUBMITTED

Lauren Franken

CCXO is offering a one day only opportunity to shop their clothing collection in person, instead of online. The pop-up is coming to Brookings from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 11 at McCrory Gardens.

The boutique’s owner, Courtney Coughlin, is an SDSU alum who brings her pop-up shop to Brookings every semester.

Clothing prices range from $25 to $60, and Coughlin described the boutique’s style as “young contemporary.”

CCXO is running a 15 percent off entire purchase discount and is giving away a surprise gift with a purchase of $75 or more.

Coughlin only does around five to six pop-ups a year, so tomorrow’s event is a rare opportunity for Brookings residents to take advantage of an in-person shopping experience.

She said she likes bringing her business to Brookings because it “feels like coming home.”

The pop-up gives Coughlin a chance to interact with her customers on a more personal level, and offer them deals exclusive to the occasion.

“Because it’s an online-only boutique, there aren’t many opportunities to try clothes on and see them in person, plus we offer a discount and free gifts if you spend a certain amount of money,” she said.

Coughlin anticipates there being anywhere from 75 to 150 people shopping at tomorrow’s event, which means clothes may go fast.

About the Writer
Lauren Franken, Managing Editor

Lauren Franken is the managing editor of the Collegian.